January 6, 2020
How to Reclaim Your Space for The New Year
Are you looking to find new places after the holiday season for your belongings? Reclaiming your space can be difficult if you do not have the proper storage. This is where Ellijay Storage can be of great assistance. The act of reclaiming your space can be extremely simple and that is why we are providing you with holiday storage tips. Ellijay Storage also has various storage selections that will be able to help you reclaim your space after the holiday season.
It is time to take down all of your indoor and outdoor decorations and get back to enjoying your clean space once again. Begin the new year with our holiday storage tips!
Holiday Storage Hacks to Reclaim Your Space
- Shrink-wrap your artificial trees for protection while storing during the winter, spring, and summer months.
- Place your wreaths on coat hangers.
- Magazine racks are perfect for organizing holiday gift bags.
- Wrap strands of holiday lights around pieces of cardboard to eliminate tangling.
- Egg cartons hold small-round ornaments.
Ellijay Storage in Ellijay GA
Here at Ellijay Storage, our features that are provided are to help our tenants. Check out some of our features below!
- Drive-up storage units.
- Moving and storage supplies sold on-site.
- Secure-gated facility.
- Convenient online bill pay.
- Four other locations to help serve the Ellijay GA customers better.
Our main facility and office are located at 1325 Orchard Road, Ellijay, GA 30540. We are proudly serving the Ellijay GA community with our main location and four annexes. Stop on by our main office or reserve your self storage unit online
today, and start reclaiming your space with storage!