SELF STORAGE TIPS FOR THE END OF SUMMER
August 28th, 2018
Ellijay Storage has 4 storage facilities in Ellijay GA to help our customers find the closest unit to them. Our drive up storage units make storing when the weather gets a little cooler and our self storage tips are the things to keep in mind before arriving at your unit. We want to make sure you have all the storage resources you need to have a successful storing experience.
SELF STORAGE TIPS TO GET YOU READY FOR THE END OF SUMMER
- Every season, it is best to go through your tools before storage. Sharpen shovels, and yard tools after every season, to keep them useful.
- Restaurants, need a place to store your outdoor seating? Self storage is available to store these large tables and chairs when you are not using them or when you need help storing the extra items.
- Business owners are preparing for the holidays by building up their inventory. If you are one of these entrepreneurs, self storage can be another supply room you can use.
- What about RV storage? Our Ellijay storage facility offers parking spaces for the RV and vehicle.
- As summer winds down, so do the family trips. If your camping gear is moving to storage, get rid of dirt and place all your items in well marked boxes, just in case the occasional weekend camping trip happens.
When you find yourself struggling to find space for seasonal items or large appliances, let Ellijay Storage be your solution. Stop by our office on Orchard Road for help with your next storage rental. Use these self storage tips the next time you plan to move a few things to storage.In a time crunch for storage? Choose your unit online and give us a call with any questions.