ORGANIZING WITH PINTEREST
March 3rd, 2017
The weather is warming up, birds are chirping, now is the time to get rid of your winter blues and freshen up for spring. Begin your spring cleaning with Ellijay Storage. After a long cold winter, your house may need some sprucing up. Check out creative ways to start organizing with Pinterest. Keep reading, for links to get you started.
MAKING A PLAN:
- Make a step-by-step list of tasks for each room. If you are afraid you will forget something check Pinterest for already made checklists.
- Get specific with your search. Pinterest is a big site with lots of information so search for each room not just “organization tips.”
TACKLING THE MESS:
- Another part of organizing is cleaning your house. You can find easy creative ways to clean those odd items in your house.
- Go green! Find ways to use old boxes or take out containers. Pinterest is full of DIY projects for the home.
- Sometimes a project can be done using supplies you already have. Search for reuse and recycle ideas.
- Simplifying the clothes in your bedroom will keep them from creeping out of the closet.
- Make the most of your bathroom space with creative storage solutions.
- Enjoy the summer cookouts and neighborhood festivities with a clean kitchen and creative outdoor space.
MANAGING THE INFORMATION:
- Make budgeting fun with Pinterest challenges. Cut out junk food for a month, or pack your lunch to save the most money.
- Prepare for emergencies with an ICE book, (In Case of Emergency). Have all your important documents in a grab-n-go place.
- Have a family calendar or command center to help keep track of everyone’s busy schedules.
Whether you are moving your whole house, switching rooms around, or just need to clean your space, Princeton Self Storage wants to help. Organizing with Pinterest is a fast and creative way to tackle your issues. Stay on top of everything in your home and life with these tips and more.