May 13, 2014
Move Your Summer Items Out Of Storage
Chances are good that your storage unit is filled to the brim with all sorts of items that you could use this summer. The key is remembering they are there and getting them out so you can enjoy them!
IF YOU’RE LIKE MOST SELF-STORAGE ENTHUSIASTS, YOURS COULD CONTAIN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS:
- Water toys and pool equipment
- Boats, kayaks, canoes and water skis
- Life preservers
- Tent and camping equipment
- Summer clothes, shoes and accessories
- Patio furniture
- Lawn care equipment and tools
- Kids’ summer toys and furniture
- Planters and lawn ornamentation
- Motorcycles, bicycles and ATVs
- Beach and vacation items
- Scuba diving gear and equipment
- Seasonal décor for the house (inside and outside)
- Seasonal furniture for the house (inside and outside)
- Warmer weather blankets and bedding
Memorial Day weekend is the perfect time to get all those items out of self-storage and replace them with the winter gear you won’t need for the next few months, such as woolen mittens, thick hats and scarves.Why is Memorial Day in particular such a good opportunity for this kind of “summer reclaiming” of stored items?
CONSIDER THESE REASONS:
1. Memorial Day weekend encompasses a full three days. This means you don’t have to “give up” a Saturday or Sunday to grab all of your summer things.
2. Memorial Day is a time when families tend to gather together. You know what that means: Tons of helpers at the ready! Just promise them a great grilled burger, chips and a drink or two, and they’ll be happy to help you.
3. Memorial Day is the beginning of summer on a social level. Celebrate the coming of summer by getting ready.Never overlook the right opportunity to head to your self-storage unit and get what you need. That’s what it’s there for after all!